SOCKS THAT YOUR FEET WILL LOVE: Say hello to premium quality socks that your feet will fall in love with at first sight.
FINALLY SOCKS THAT HAVE ALL THE FEATURES YOUR FEET DESIRE: Cushioned soles for comfort. Ventilation arch bands to keep your arch supported and feet cool. Seamless toe seams for extra coziness. Perfect fit with 3 adult sizes to choose from.
SUPER SOFT AND SUPERIOR QUALITY: High cotton contents of 80% provide your feet with that luxury soft feel with strength and stretch provided by the polyamide and lyrca that make up the remaining 20%.
YOUR FEET DESERVE THE BEST: All Rymora products are designed by a University of Cambridge 1st Class Masters Engineering Graduate so you can be sure they're designed with the precision that your feet deserve.
ORDER NOW: Don't delay, click Add to Basket now and join the thousands of others benefitting from these super soft and highly rated trainer socks.